Monday, May 30, 2011

Working on the Foundation.......

You wont be believe how many facial products I have gone through to include into my daily routine! Estee Lauder, Clinique, Body Shop products, just to name a few....Gosh who knew working on having a flawless face would be this hard! My face finally said "NOW LOOK!" and I had to put everything to rest, and get serious.... Someone recommended to me Loreal's Go 360 Clean....and I must tell you I saw results after the first night! NO KID! I have been using it for 2 months now and I must say it is wonderful....Your face feels clean and soft and MOISTURIZED, which is the key thing, it doesn't leave your skin feeling streaky and dry. Did I mention, it comes with this wonderful facial scrubber to ex-foliate your skin. So if you are looking for something reasonable and not pocket breaking then this is it! It will run you about 4.99 to 6.99 depending on where you purchase...........

No comments:

Post a Comment